September 12, 2012

September Wishlist



Essie 'Topless and Barefoot' This has to be one of the nicest 'nude' nail polishes out there and after my discovery of essie nail polishes I am hooked! Definatly one I will have my eye on for the next purchase.

Sportsgirl Bangle Stretch Set When I saw the orange and pink pyramid bracelet images flashed back to me of the J-Crew one I had seen a few months ago but could not justify the $30 price tag.I love this bracelet and think it would go great with a lot of spring outfits. 

St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse I have had my eye on St. Tropez products for a while and after doing my research the most loved product seems the be the mousse. 

Oribe Texturizing Spray After seeing Anna talk about this product numberous times, I really want to try it. It is a tad on the pricey side, but this is a wishlist right!?


What products are on your wishlist this month? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment