August 22, 2012

Review: Y Organics Balance Oil

Y Organics 603 BALANCE Certified Organic Jojoba - 30ml
$39.50 
Recently with all the cold weather a heater has been a must! Even though they are great for keeping you warm, heaters are extremely drying to your skin whether you can see it or not, and I could defiantly see it. So instead of my usual skipping moisturising step I decided to tend to the problem at hand, the dryness, and I found myself reaching for this product.

It is very different to other moisturisers as it does not come as a cream, rather a oil. Applying  oil to your face may seem slightly odd to some people (especially people who have oily skin) but I find it a great way to make sure the product has really absorbed into the skin. You take a small drop (roughly half the size of a 5c coin, give or take depending on how much of your skin you are planning to apply it to) and massage this into the dry areas. Come the morning the dry areas will be gone and your skin will feel hydrated. I have no idea what I would have done without this amazing product during these cool winter months.

Y Organics Balance Oil can be purchased through their online store here and through discerning hair and beauty salons and selected health and wellness professionals. 
Here is a list of retailers so you can find one nearby.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome product. I have really dry skin so this would probably help :)

    afashionistascorner.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be perfect for dry skin, if you combined it with a light moisturiser it would probably be hydrating enough to use for the evening as well as during the day on its own x

      Delete
  2. Hello, I'm a new follower, would you like to follow each other?

    http://makeupandlondon.com

    xx
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following, I'm currently just setting up my Google account so I can use GFC but as soon as I do I will definitely follow you x

      Delete