July 07, 2012

June Favourites

This month seems to have flown by and now that I am on holidays I have discovered some old gems in my collection as well as acquiring a new favourite!
From Top To Botton: Sportsgirl Eyeshadow (ONT Palette),
Eyeshadow No.31 (DB Palette), Eyeshadow No.38 (DB Palette).
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E: I have been loving this body butter this month because of its rich consistency making it perfect to re-hydrate dry, winter skin.
Designer Brands 48 Eye Shadow Palette: I have re-discovered this palette recently and have been loving the neutrals that this palette contains. The lustre finish that these shadows have brightens up the eyes but avoids looking like you just dipped your eyes in a pot of glitter! 
Mecca Cosmetica Lip De-Luscious: This product has replaced my beloved Carmex chapstick (found in my Winter Warmers - Lip Care), it is a overnight sensation, leaving your lips smooth and soft when you wake up in the morning.
Covergirl Outlast Lipstain (Shade 415 Teasing Blush): I find that this product really enhances my lips, adding some extra colours, perfect for a natural look and to make your lips look just that bit better. As well as the scent and taste of the product- delicious!
Sportgirl On the Prowl Palette: I recently found this product again in my collection.  I have previously loved this palette and have really enjoyed using the lighter eyeshadow colour in my tear duct area to highlight my eyes. I find it is the perfect blend between matte and shimmer and love using it with neutral eyeshadows.(Unfortunatly this product is no longer avaliable from Sportsgirl but their Bronze Paper Palette has a similar colour selection).
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (Very Black): I purchased this product recently because I had read and heard such good things about this mascara. I am a lover of my Maybelline Volum' Express the Colossal and still use that on my upper lashes but found the size of the brush made applying it to the lower lashes hard. The Great Lash Mascara has the perfect sized brush for use on the lower lashes and does not smudge all day. And can be used for a natural look on the upper lashes too.

I hope you all had a wonderful June and look forward to posting more in July! xx

*Sorry guys for such a delayed post -better late than never!*

No comments:

Post a Comment