July 13, 2012

NOTD: Galaxy Nails

I have been loving the 'Galaxy Nail Trend' lately so decided to try it out for myself! I watched a very easy and informative tutorial and saw that creating this look was not as hard as it seemed! 
This was the finished product:
Overall I am very happy with the final look, I think it is the perfect way to jazz up plain nail polish while not being to 'in your face'. I think next time I will try and focus on adding a pink instead of a purple, because I like the contrast between the pink and the blues with were used in the tutorial. 
Nail Polishes I used:
- OPI (I don't know what the name is as it is a mini and has no-name on the bottom...)
- OPI 'What's with the Cattitude?'
- Revlon 'Tidal Wave'
- Orly 'Hype'
- Satin '35'
If you would like to know how to create this look here is a wonderful tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment